Ed ecco un po' di timor, di nuovo...

Ed ecco un po' di timor, di nuovo...
Risaie sulla strada per l'Est -Rice fields on the way to the East

Monday 4 June 2007

That's how I will end up staying longer...


There we are, 4 months are gone, or even more since I first arrived here and then on the very same day when my contract expired I was given a new one for another 6 months... unbelievable, really amazing and incredible and mostly unexpected... when I received and signed the contract I kissed Nata, our admin person, who laso happens ot be a lovely woman.
So well, apparently I will stay confined in this beautiful place on the other side of the world for much longer than expected and it's really weird to know what is the plan for hte next 6 months, really weird... Nevertheless, as I am starting to dream of Europe, of Italy and of a nice cold weather with the snow, a hot chocolate and some nice christmas cookies... I really hope and I'll do all I can to come home in August! I know it's not exactely I good time of the year to find the snow, but well, it will most probably be a bit cooler than here.
Oh well, I hope you are all doing fine and take care!

2 comments:

pedro said...

E é bom ter-te por cá! Até logo

pedro said...

(para os anglos entenderem)

It's really nice to have you around!

I hope you dont mind, but I've linked your blog to mine.